The RiverWorks Store is located in the Rockford Mall at
8900 Walnut Street (beside Lees' Kitchen), 763-477-5480.
YOUR DONATIONS MAKE THINGS HAPPEN IN OUR COMMUNITY!
Products we will accept:
- Seasonal clothing of all kind, shoes all sizes, styles and accessories.
- Small appliances such as irons, toasters, blenders, curling irons.
- Bedding, towels in good condition.
- Bicycles, tricycles, scooters, books, and cameras.
- Seasonal holiday items, curtains, clocks, drapes, and good condition furniture.
- Games, jewelry, kitchen wares, lamps (non-fluorescent), and lawn furniture.
- Toys, sports equipment, DVD players, flat screens, MP3 players, and IPad kinds of products.
Items NOT accepted
- We will not accept donations that have a smoke, mold, or mildew smell.
- Large appliances such as washer/dryer, water heaters, air conditioners, microwaves, stoves, and refrigerators.
- Baby items that have been recalled, barbeques, batteries, bedsprings, mattresses, blinds, building material, car parts or tires. No car seats.
- Carpet, carpet padding, chemical cleansers, compressed gas tanks, electrical fixtures, and encyclopedias.
- Exercise equipment, guns (including BB guns)
- Magazines, newspaper, paint, swing sets, sinks, toilets.
Proceeds used to support the RiverWorks Food Shelf and other RiverWorks programming that strengthens our community!
Over 12,000 Square Feet of indoor comfortable shoppping!
The RiverWorks Store needs many hands.
Could this be a volunteer opportunity for you?
- Cashiers (must be over 16)
Click on the hand above and print the application & agreement and mail it in or email to Colleen at email@example.com and she will call you back with available times.
STORE HOURS, MONDAY THRU FRIDAY 10:00 A.M. - 7:00 P.M.
SATURDAY 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
SHOP... DONATE... VOLUNTEER
COMMENTS FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
"Great thrift store!!! I am there all the time. :) "
"I like this thrift store its different from all the rest."
"Also, love the RiverWorks ambiance. The staff are doing a great job merchandising, marketing, and providing great customer/donor service."
"Love my awesome glass-topped foyer table got from your ``furniture room'' a couple weeks ago. Don't know how survived before coming to own it."
"Something new every day!!"
GARAGE SALE GUIDELINES
If you are having a garage sale this summer and are planning to bring it to the RiverWorks Thrift Store we would welcome you to do that.
We have a couple of requests:
- If it has not sold at your sale please give it some thought whether it would sell at the thrift store. We pay to have things hauled away that don't sell.
- Please take off any price tags. As you can imagine we get tons of donations and it really slows down our process to have to take your tags off and put ours on.
Thank You for those considerations.
Hope your have a successful sale!