The RiverWorks Store is located in the Rockford Mall
Hwy 55/Walnut Street (beside Lees' Kitchen)
100% of proceeds go back into our community!
YOUR DONATIONS MAKE THINGS HAPPEN IN OUR COMMUNITY!
Products we will accept:
- Seasonal clothing of all kind, shoes all sizes, styles and accessories.
- Small appliances such as irons, toasters, blenders, curling irons.
- Bedding, towels in good condition.
- Bicycles, tricycles, scooters, books, and cameras.
- Seasonal holidaty items, curtains, clocks, drapes, and good condition furniture.
- Games, jewelry, kitchen wares, lamps (non-fluorescent), and lawn furniture.
- Toys, sports equipment, DVD players, flat screens, MP3 players, and IPad kinds of products.
Items NOT accepted
- We will not accept donations that have a smoke, mold, or mildew smell.
- Large appliances such as washer/dryer, water heaters, air conditioners, microwaves, stoves, and refrigerators.
- Baby items that have been recalled, barbeques, batteries, bedsprings, mattresses, blinds, building material, car parts or tires. No car seats.
- Carpet, carpet padding, chemical cleansers, compressed gas tanks, electrical fixtures, and encyclopedias.
- Exercise equipment, guns (including BB guns)
- Magazines, newspaper, paint, swing sets, sinks, toilets.
Proceeds used to enhance current RiverWorks programming and future programs to strengthen our community!
Over 10,000 Square Feet of indoor comfortable shoppping!
The RiverWorks Store needs many hands.
Could this be a volunteer opportunity for you?
- Sorting merchandise for the sales floor
- Create attractive merchandise displays
Click on the hand above and print the application & agreement and mail it in or email to Colleen at email@example.com and she will call you back with available times.
STORE HOURS, MONDAY THRU SATURDAY 10:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
SHOP... DONATE... VOLUNTEER
WE ARE IN NEED OF GOOD CONDITION FURNITURE! Dressers, couches, tables, chairs, end tables......
Donations accepted during store hours!
HIGH FASHION COMING TO THE THRIFT STORE
FASHION SHOW - SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 28th!